Sunday, October 31, 2010

Something to see

It’s said that Silence Speaks Louder Than Words. However, with the constant chaos and turmoil around us this phrase seems to be fading away. The general trend seems to be that if you want to be heard then try to be as loud as you can.

Most recently I received inputs from some of my dearest blog followers that, apart from uploading the song audios, I should also start exploring song videos. After giving it some thought, I came up with the idea of composing videos with pictures and the song lyrics; me obviously not being a qualified personality to feature in a video  :P.

Previously when I had uploaded this song - Har Ghadi Hai Juda, I received some positive comments. Everyone thought that the song had a different feel to it.  Now, with the video it might give you a better perspective; A better insight. 

I hope you enjoy it and since this is my first attempt towards creating a video please provide me your inputs. If you like the video, don’t forget to follow, like or promote the blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3052wCP6s


No comments: