Friday, July 23, 2010

Teri Har Adaa


First of all, I apologize for not uploading a post last week. I worked 15hrs on Thursday and 18hrs on Friday with hardly any time to record a song or write a post. The weekend went busy too. But there really shouldn’t be any excuses. I shall certainly try to be more consistent from now on. For this one time, please accept my apology.

It also took me some time to prepare this song, as I wanted to accompany it with a little guitar strumming. It wasn’t easy. I am still struggling with being able to play the guitar while singing the song. So I had to record the guitar first and then record my voice over it. That’s typically how a recording is conducted these days. You have multiple tracks in a recording with different instrument voices and the Vocals are introduced later into the mix. Nothing further; Even I am not so well aware of a commercial song recording.

I hope you enjoy the song and will definitely try to see ya next Friday.

Here are the lyrics and you can play the song from the Player at the very end of the lyrics or from the Playlist on the right hand side –

[Mukhda]
Tadpana tarsana kyun teri phitrat jaan hai
Tu meri bahon me aa. ….
Teri hasi ke age sab kuch kurban hai
Door tu humse na ja …
Teri har adaa, teri har baat pe mai marun,
Tere hoton ki, garmi ki chah mai karun

[1st Antra]
Geeton me chori chori, hurdum hum thodi thodi
Teri hasi ka nasha milaye
Kitne nazare dekhe, kitni bahare dekhe
Nagme tumhare hi to gaaye
Ab jane tu, ya phir jane na
Ke bin tere chain aaye na
Tu yun na mujhko sata …

Na Na karte teri nigahon mein hum kho gaye,
Deewane pagal huye …
Tere liye to farishte bhi apni jaan de,
Lutayein sau jannate ..

Teri har adaa, teri har baat pe mai marun,
Tere hoton ki, garmi ki chah mai karun
…………….

[Repeat Mukhda]


Teri Har Adaa.mp3

2 comments:

Vishal Khapre said...

Good !! I liked it....

Jay said...

Thanks yaar. Keep checking. There is more to come.

Suggest me some Marathi poem that I could potentially compose a song out of.